The snowman has been found! Tourism Director Denise Wainscott was able to confirm the snowman was found on Friday evening, November 23
Clues will be posted beginning Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 5 p.m. on this website!
- Hunters will not have to assemble anything; take anything apart or dig up anything. Heavy machinery or fork lifts not necessary.
- Destroying public/private property is considered vandalism and you can be prosecuted.
- Be courteous to property owners and fellow hunters.
- Item is hidden within reasonable reach and not on residential property.
- Contest promoter will not respond to individual questions The hidden items will have an identifiable tag and what you win on it.
- Frosty the snowman is a dear friend of mine since 1969. He told me of a place that was just like a small town movie come to life so I had to see for myself. I rode into town and saw that Hampton and Nau was a clothing shop with the sharpest of hats. Beginning to feel a chill I decided to purchase a hat and make my way across the street.
- The tale of the crispiest fries and best cheeseburger in town took me across the street to Rexall’s. I can’t believe for a snowman how chilled I began to feel. In today’s world it would be a place to help you get out of trouble!
- THE SNOWMAN HAS BEEN FOUND!
If found, call Barbourville Tourism at 545-9674.